Neighborhood Spotlight – Stonegate at Rush Creek, Maple Grove MN
Over the past year, Iverson Homes has been busy developing a new neighborhood in Maple Grove – Stonegate at Rush Creek! Located across from the renowned Rush Creek Golf Course, this neighborhood is exclusive to Iverson Homes (being the developer and builder) and features 21 Executive Single Family home sites.
With great lot sizes, perfect location, and amazing schools the newest development in Maple Grove is definitely making heads turn. Paired with Iverson Homes’ award-winning craftsmanship & some of the best schools in the state, Stonegate at Rush Creek is the up-and-coming neighborhood in Maple Grove.
Iverson Homes will be featured in the Twin Cities Parade of Homes this Spring 2017 with our Stonegate at Rush Creek Model Home #325. Be sure to stop on by and check out what makes Iverson Homes different.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials and providing quality craftsmanship. While Iverson Homes is a Custom Builder (and by Custom, we really mean Custom), we’re proud to showcase a few special features in this development that will be incorporated into each home:
– Granite & Cambria® Countertops
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– Handcrafted Custom Cabinetry (designed by you)
– Solid Hardwood Floors
– Spacious Floorplans
– Landscaped & Irrigated Yards
– Marvin Integrity® Windows
– Architectural Shingles
– LP SmartSide® Siding
– Stone Exteriors
– Stunning Architectural Details
– Finished 3 Car Garages
– Concrete Driveways
Each Custom Home will be uniquely designed with the expression of your family’s personality and lifestyle. Maple Grove is a Star-City that offers great schools and plenty to do! Here’s a few area highlights:
– Award Winning School District #279 (Rush Creek Elementary, Maple Grove Middle School, & Maple Grove Sr. High)
– Community Center
– Farmer’s Market
– Hennepin County Library
– Maple Grove Arboretum
– Maple Grove Hospital
– Town Green
– Shopping Centers
– Sports Dome
– Places of Worship
– Rush Creek Golf Course: An 18 hole Par 72 championship golf course with pro-shop, restaurant, year-round lessons, catering & banquet halls.
– Weaver Lake Access: Quick access with boat launch, fishing pier, beach, picnic area, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking & hiking trails, volleyball courts, and so much more!
– Three Rivers Regional Trail: Over 51 miles of trails for hiking, biking, skiing, and more! Experience the great outdoors has to offer within steps of your front door!
Be sure to check out our Model Home during the Spring 2017 Parade of Homes put on by the Builder’s Association of the Twin Cities – we’re #325 and located at 7869 Shadyview Lane N, Maple Grove MN 55311.
– Iverson Homes Team –
Client Services Coordinator
Results Support Services working with Iverson Real Estate Group
The Parade of Homes is a service mark/trademark of the Builders Association of the Twin Cities and is used with permission.